Saturday, October 26, 2013

Garlic Parmesan Topped Dinner Rolls

 Although I love cooking one thing I have to admit I have never tried to make are dinner rolls or bread for that matter. I have made plenty of pizza crust but no bread. That was until last night. I found this recipe for Garlic Topped Dinner Rolls from GroupRecipes.



http://www.grouprecipes.com/137058/garlic-parmesan-topped-dinner-rolls.html

 I have used GroupRecipes allot lately. Definitely worth checking out!
I was expecting something mediocre at most being my first attempt. Well I was wrong. All can say is try it. These are wonderful and easy. Pretty much followed the recipe. I cooked chopped garlic in butter with Italian seasoning. Rolled the tops of the rolls in it and then rolled them in grated Parm. And the leftover butter was poured over all of them. Perfection ensued!


No comments:

Post a Comment