Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ja Jang Mung From Grouprecipes

I made this dish thinking it would be good but much to my surprise I am officially upgrading my deliciousness opinion level to AWESOME! This was so good! You got to try it. This is a copycat restaurant recipe from a Korean Chinese style restaurant in New York called  Joongkoogjip.



 I didn't have all the ingredients available but even with my substitutes this was wonderful. I didn't have Korean radishes so I used regular radishes. And I did not have Korean black bean paste so I used Hoisin sauce and fish sauce. I made meatballs out of the ground pork and fried them first. Removed them and used the grease and added a little oil and fried the vegetables. Hope you give this a try. It's worth it! Below is the recipe link.

Ja Jang Mung From Grouprecipes LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment